About The Role
37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
Do you have a passion for sales and marketing? Are you driven to build amazing relationships with exciting brands? If so, we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our expanding Chester team, where you’ll be given responsibility to grow and manage a range of diverse key accounts.
You’ll be required to develop a dynamic working relationship with our clients and will work very closely with the inbound delivery team to ensure we continually achieve high levels of service quality, customer retention and growth.
Experience in inbound marketing strategies is a must - we need you to have a sound understanding of the digital communications landscape as well as the broader commercial landscape.
9 things you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with the Group Account Director to manage a portfolio of accounts, and working with the relevant Prodo delivery teams to maintain and grow client happiness
- Maintain and build client relationships through regular contact and attendance of client meetings
- Prepare client proposal documents and respond to formal invitations to tender
- Work with Group Account Director to maximize account revenue and profit opportunities to contribute towards team sales targets
- Manage client budgets and ROI forecasts including the provision of full rationales behind all recommendations across Inbound marketing.
- Working with clients to direct them on the best practices to target their business goals
- Checking, sending and analysing monthly reports with the client
- Ensuring that account work is carried out in all the services that the client is contracted for
- Creating contracts & contract renewals
What we need from you:
- A passion for digital and an ability to communicate and influence others
- A proven track record of account management experience and have the ability to acquire new business through interaction with existing and potential customers
- A sound understanding of inbound marketing across SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing (HubSpot certified desirable - you can enrol right now at https://academy.hubspot.com/ to gain access to these free courses!)
- A good technical understanding of website build methods along with CMS experience (Umbraco, HubSpot, WordPress and Magento)
- Strong communication skills including high-level presentation and writing skills
- Ability to make sound and logical decisions and choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation
- Ability to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a thorough understanding of procedures and policies
- Ability to travel to maintain contact with present and potential customers, attend sales and administrative meetings and training
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deal with situations of a dynamic nature; to modify plans, actions and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for someone who not only meets the personal requirements but also matches our company values. We like to think we’re a little bit different here at Prodo. Our HQ is set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, but don’t let the peaceful birdsong and leafy pastures fool you.
We’re a fast-paced, digitally-savvy marketing agency striving to help businesses all around the country create extraordinary online experiences. As a HubSpot platinum partner, we’re continually bringing new and exciting clients into the world of inbound marketing and you’ll have real opportunities to make a difference.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Private healthcare cover & pension
- 23 days annual leave + your plus birthday off
- Flexible start & finish times - we're happy to consider all forms of flexible working
- Based in Chester - with potential to work from Liverpool office
- Free parking on site
- Perkbox employee benefits subscription
- Subsidised onsite café serving breakfast, lunch and plenty of homemade treats
So… Think you’ve got what it takes? Or do you know someone else who would be up for the challenge? Send them this link!