About The Role
37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
Prodo is a digital agency based just outside of Chester. We’ve been established for 19 years and our 50 strong team is made up of talented individuals servicing 100+ clients across a range of sectors. We specialise in Inbound Marketing and Umbraco web development and as of 2019, we’re also building our own SaaS products.
We’re looking for a talented, motivated, flexible and organised individual who wants to join our marketing team and play a key role in the delivery of our marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will work hands-on with internal teams to ensure consistent and timely delivery of marketing campaigns, coordinate and organise events, contribute content, help configure and maintain our CRM and will have the opportunity to test new marketing ideas and tactics.
This person will have the chance to feed into future marketing strategies and for the right person, there’s huge potential for growth in the role and business as a whole.
Prodo’s marketing team is small but we work with the same outstanding team of copywriters, designers, videographers, search experts and inbound strategists who deliver great results for our client’s inbound campaigns.
Role purpose & responsibilities
- To play a proactive role in the delivery and ongoing improvement of Prodo’s marketing activities in line with the departments targets
- To understand and champion Prodo’s core customer personas
- To organise and coordinate Prodo events and events Prodo exhibits at throughout the year
- Work hands-on with Prodo’s delivery teams on inbound marketing campaigns aimed at generating leads for the business
- Using our marketing automation suite to attract strangers to our website, convert them into leads, nurture those contacts into marketing qualified leads that the sales team can work with and delight customers to turn them into advocate
- Managing the Prodo family of websites and social channels
- Set up reporting dashboards to monitor performance of Prodo websites and marketing campaigns
- Proactive reporting on success / progress of campaigns and channels and both making and implementing suggestions for improvement
- Take ownership of our CRM, ensuring it’s set up to accurately attribute leads to the right sources and track them as they move through lifecycle stages to become customers
Personal requirements & skills
- Ability to work proactively to deliver Prodo’s marketing strategy and prioritise workload to ensure successful delivery of a range of initiatives
- Passion and enthusiasm to take ownership of the role and run with work allocated to you
- Good attention to detail to help ensure our marketing materials are accurate, well put together and represent Prodo as well as possible
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems based on feedback and questions from the delivery team and adapt to changing situations or requirements
- Organised, with the ability to manage your own time pull together multiple work streams in order to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Good understanding of marketing and a desire to keep learning
- Flexibility to attend events or meetings that might be outside of normal working hours
- Ability to understand and communicate requirements clearly, creating briefs that help set up delivery teams to deliver good results
- Capability and drive to take responsibility for your own learning and development as required by the role
- Previous experience working for an agency
- Experience of using the HubSpot platform
- Experience and knowledge of Inbound marketing
- Experience organising events
- Strong writing skills to contribute to Prodo blogs, social channels and other promotional materials
- Photography / filming experience for covering events and producing promotional content
- Keen interest in new technologies and practices that could support or enhance our marketing efforts