37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
Are you searching for your next (or first!) work challenge? Have you got a passion for digital, learning new things and always staying curious?
Well, Prodo is looking for you. We’re a close-knit team and this is an exciting opportunity to join a Platinum HubSpot agency with ambitious plans to keep on growing.
This role needs someone that’s not afraid of a challenge and keen to learn. You’ll be working at the core of our marketing strategy alongside our sales, content and strategist colleagues to structure and implement the inbound methodology across our diverse client accounts.
- Support Prodo in creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage inbound tactics including SEO, social, email and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Utilise analytical monitoring skills across campaigns so that you can fully understand how our inbound marketing activity creates and converts customers.
- Continually evolve your knowledge on all things inbound marketing and HubSpot, so that you can help us to create kick-ass campaigns and utilise innovative tools that will lead to customer success.
- Get the inside track on everything our customers and competitors are up to with comprehensive research into potential new strategy, software and platforms.
- Show and tell: take your newfound expertise and show us what we can do to improve and transform our inbound marketing strategies.
We like to think we’re a little bit different here at Prodo. Our HQ is set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, but don’t let the peaceful birdsong and leafy pastures fool you. We’re a fast-paced, digitally-savvy marketing agency striving to help businesses all around the country create extraordinary online experiences. As a HubSpot platinum partner, we’re continually bringing new and exciting clients into the world of inbound marketing and you’ll have real opportunities to make a difference.
So… Think you’ve got what it takes? Or do you know someone else who would be up for the challenge? Send them this link!