About The Role
37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
Competitive Salary + Commission
This role will excite anyone who enjoys winning new business and being at the heart of the sales process in a dynamic and ambitious agency environment.
Our clients are looking to work with a Digital Strategist who can add real value and ROI to their day-to-day operations. The space we operate in is diverse and evolving. The common theme is we always choose to work with ambitious clients looking to grow and transform, they may not know that an Inbound sales and marketing approach is the way to do this and your role is to understand if we are a true fit for them, identify their pains and align our services to them.
Our clients rely on us to provide strategic insight and advice. That starts with the very first touchpoints they have with us as an agency. As a Digital Strategist, you will be responsible for landing new clients.
You will work alongside the Marketing team to perfect our lead nurturing from Marketing Qualified to Sales Qualified lead, as well as working with our Outbound BDM and BDR to qualify and progress prospect enquiries.
You will not only be comfortable with sales targets, they will continuously motivate you to deliver value for our clients and Prodo. When our clients win, we win and you win. We’re happy to share the fruits of that success with you as an individual.
You will intuitively excite and win the trust of new clients through your insight and passion for helping their growth ambitions. You’ll also do the same at Prodo.
- Undertake work required to win new business, from initial calls, written proposals, leading pitches and final negotiations
- Build strong relationships with our referring partners
- Achieve monthly quotas of closed business
- Maximise profitability with sales generated from new customers
- Ensure that all prospecting work is of the highest quality and responds to the client needs with a sense of urgency
- Ensure that our pitches remain ahead of the competition and excite our prospects
- Ensure that all new projects or campaigns are well briefed and handed over into the business
- Logging and coordinating all sales activity in HubSpot CRM and reporting progress to colleagues
- To stay fully qualified and certified in all tools and channels used by Prodo as required.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, preferably in a digital environment
- A passion for sales, marketing and building personal relationships
- Demonstrated history of goal and / or quota over-achievement
- Agency experience preferably in account management or business development capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with individuals of various levels and backgrounds such as Directors and senior and junior management, both technical and non-technical
- Able to ascertain a situation and offer pragmatic insight and advice
- A passion for digital and an ability to communicate and enthuse others with that passion
- Deliver strategic advice to a high level and understand complex problems and offer a suitable solution
- Consulting experience preferable
- Ability to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment which may include dealing with challenging scenarios
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of procedures and policies
- Flexibility and ability to travel to maintain contact with potential customers, attend sales and consultancy meetings and training
- A consummate presenter, writer and negotiator with tenacity and determination to succeed.
- The number one criteria, is a proven track record within a consultative sales environment, most other things we can help instil
- Understanding commercial opportunities and how to build and convert them
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Being able to pitch at the right level that’s appropriate to your audience
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- HubSpot Inbound Certification as a preference; Inbound Sales, GDD or other HubSpot qualifications are desirable but full training will be provided
- Proven skills or appetite to be a subject expert in content marketing, search, social media marketing, website design and build, conversion optimisation and digital strategy.
What’s in it for you?
We like to think we’re a little bit different here at Prodo. Our HQ is set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, but don’t let the peaceful birdsong and leafy pastures fool you. We’re a fast-paced, digitally-savvy marketing agency striving to help businesses all around the country create extraordinary online experiences.
As a HubSpot diamond partner, we’re continually bringing new and exciting clients into the world of inbound marketing and you’ll have real opportunities to make a difference. We are looking for someone who not only meets the personal requirements but also matches our company values – we’re a fun and friendly agency ambitious to innovate and grow further. If that sounds like you, we’ll be a great fit!
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare cover & pension
- 23 days annual leave + your plus birthday off
- Flexible start & finish times - we're happy to consider all forms of flexible working
- Based in Chester
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised onsite café serving breakfast, lunch and plenty of homemade treats
So… Think you’ve got what it takes? Or do you know someone else who would be up for the challenge?