About The Role
37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
Role purpose & responsibilities
Reporting to the CEO, you will sit on the Leadership Team. The role of Head of Operations is to organise the operational teams and mobilise them to aid in achieving the company strategy. You will be accountable for all activities relating to the smooth running and planning of organisational projects and operational systems through the business and anticipate an increase in demand in line with the company’s vision.
Having strong commercial awareness and project management capabilities, you will have an ability to evaluate and validate business situations from a strategic, risk and quality management standpoint and pre-empt issues which may arise.
You will be accountable and have responsibilities for:-
- Providing leadership, management, direction and monitoring of operational performance
- Plan, develop and implement cross-functional operational strategies to meet the agreed organisational plans within agreed timescales and budgets
- Managing the relationship with our key infrastructure partners and significant supplier contracts, through assessment, procurement, negotiation and ongoing relationship management to get the best value and right fit for our changing needs.
- Lead, Manage and be Accountable (LMA) for your team, both in devising the structure and roles required to meet the objectives, through to recruitment and management.
- Be accountable for all our core operational systems.
- LMA the Franklin software delivery team to the agreed roadmap.
- Assist the Leadership team in getting the best out of sales, finance and fee earning depts through providing data driven analysis to support our growth goals.
- GDPR - ensuring our process is adhered to and provide oversight to our governance relating to data and work to mitigate as much risk as possible
- Be accountable for process improvements being mapped, rolled out across the business.
- Developing and rolling out a business acquisition/onboarding plan to manage the process of cultural, system, location alignment between Prodo and future acquired companies.
- Co-ordinate training and implementation plans for any cross-functional initiatives.
- Ad-hoc cross-functional projects as required in line with the needs of the business.
Personal requirements & skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills. Proven experience of leading programme management from small initiatives to organisation wide programmes.
- Stakeholder management and commercial, contractual and supplier governance.
- Experience in managing complex contractual negotiations and working with legal teams to ensure organisational objectives are achieved. successful service provision
- High level of financial and commercial awareness
- Confidence, experience and ability to negotiate, influence and build productive relationships with suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised, with the ability to manage your own time pull together multiple work streams in order to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Flexibility to attend events or meetings that might be outside of normal working hours
- Capability and drive to take responsibility for your own learning and development as required by the role