About The Role
37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
Do you love using words to make sense of the world? Are linguistics and grammar your thing? Can you create compelling content and always keen to learn new things? We’re looking for a Content Executive to help our diverse client portfolio raise their digital footprint, build brand awareness, generate new leads and nurture customers through the sales funnel – all through the power of content.
Working within our fast-paced inbound marketing team of strategists, designers and SEO specialists, you’ll be creating a whole raft of dynamic content – from traditional blogs, emails and website copy to engaging social schedules and interactive assets like calculators, surveys and quizzes.
9 key responsibilities of the role:
- Create engaging content adhering to inbound and SEO best practices including blogs, e-books, white papers, video scripts, landing pages, and social media assets.
- Participate in the development of inbound marketing strategies aligned with clients’ short and long-term marketing goals.
- Regularly collaborate with internal teams to plan and create content for the editorial calendar.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ industries to enable the development of engaging content for target audiences.
- Working closely with the Strategist to conceptualize, research, and write engaging content for demand generation projects including e-mail campaigns, blogs, landing pages, and digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry subject matter experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Conduct client interviews coordinated by the Account Manager for the purposes of collecting client stories
- Proof-read documentation written by various project team members to ensure proper usage of grammar, punctuation, spelling, styles and formatting.
- Perform other relevant duties based upon request.
8 things you need to have:
- First class written communication skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Google Analytics
- A sound understanding of social media platforms and campaigns
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability
Some things that might give you that extra edge…
- A degree (of any nature – we know your degree might not define you: we’ve got History grads as Business Analysts and English Language grads as Digital Strategists!)
- HubSpot Certifications, i.e. Inbound, Inbound Marketing, Growth-Driven Design Agency. (You can enrol right now at https://academy.hubspot.com/ to gain access to these free courses – they’ll look great on your CV!)
- Experience in working with CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Umbraco or Magento
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A portfolio with examples of your work
What’s in it for you?
We like to think we’re a little bit different here at Prodo. Our HQ is set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, but don’t let the peaceful birdsong and leafy pastures fool you. We’re a fast-paced, digitally-savvy marketing agency striving to help businesses all around the country create extraordinary online experiences.
As a HubSpot platinum partner, we’re continually bringing new and exciting clients into the world of inbound marketing and you’ll have real opportunities to make a difference. We are looking for someone who not only meets the personal requirements but also matches our company values – we’re a fun and friendly agency ambitious to innovate and grow further. If that sounds like you, we’ll be a great fit!
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare cover & pension.
- 23 days annual leave + your plus birthday off
- Flexible start & finish times - we're happy to consider all forms of flexible working
- Based in Chester
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised onsite café serving breakfast, lunch and plenty of homemade treats
So… Think you’ve got what it takes? Or do you know someone else who would be up for the challenge? Send them this link!