About The Role
37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
Dependent on experience
Prodo’s Business Development Representative is part of our sales team. Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Prodo could help a business grow, and successfully position the Inbound Marketing value proposition.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Digital Strategist to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Digital Strategist to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Prodo
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Help small and mid-sized companies realize the potential of digital marketing
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to grow and develop and be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measure performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- ‘One-speed’ energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
- Desirable – degree in business or marketing
- Desirable – previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales targets
This is a challenging but rewarding role: we are looking for someone who not only meets the personal requirements but also matches our company values – we’re a fun and friendly agency ambitious to innovate and grow further. If that sounds like you, we’ll be a great fit!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Prodo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
This role offers a base salary and commission package. You will receive thorough training to kick start your career, and you will have the opportunity for career development within the company.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Private healthcare cover & pension
- 23 days annual leave + your plus birthday off
- Flexible start & finish times - we're happy to consider all forms of flexible working
- Reporting to Delivery Manager
- Based in Chester and Liverpool with travel to client sites where required