About The Role
37.5hrs /week with flexible hours
To expand and retain our clients, by that we mean to grow their value to the agency by delivering sound strategic advice to help them achieve their transformation or growth ambitions. With the aim of maximising our services and revenue, you will be accountable for managing the relationship of several key accounts, you will work very closely with the Account Management team to ensure we maintain high levels of service quality, customer retention and growth. This will be done across your clients’ digital footprint through strategic consultancy and follow-up.
The Account Director has a responsibility to truly understand the digital communications landscape, in particular how we use Inbound Marketing and Development to achieve our clients goals as well as the broader commercial landscape of both the client and the agency. You should know at any given point, where a client is in their journey to achieve their goals, through close working across the agency. You will be accountable for all decisions relating to the clients activities.
- You will be accountable for maintaining an agreed” Money Under Management” target
- You will be accountable for an agreed growth target for your client portfolio and for customer retention
- Working with the Head of Strategy to manage your portfolio of accounts, and working with the relevant Prodo delivery teams to maintain and grow client happiness.
- Maintain and build client relationships through regular contact and leading strategic discussions in relevant client meetings.
- Prepare client proposal documents and respond to formal invitations to tender from your clients.
- Work with Head of Strategy to maximize account revenue and profit opportunities to contribute towards team sales targets.
- Manage client budgets and ROI forecasts including provision of full rationales behind all recommendations across Inbound marketing.
- Working with clients to direct them on the best practices to achieve their business goals.
- Holding monthly meetings either face-2-face or via Zoom with your clients to discuss tactical activities, report on support contracts and to identify new opportunities.
- Holding quarterly meetings with your clients to discuss strategic activities and to update the roadmap that we have in place with them and presenting new opportunities to them alongside their objectives.
- Leading and managing your Account Management team to ensure they contribute to the success of our clients goals and that they are implementing the strategies to a satisfactory outcome.
- Ensuring that account work is carried out in all services that the client is contracted for
- Creating and negotiating contracts & contract renewals
- Previous proven account management experience to a strategic level.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to work and interface with individuals of various levels and backgrounds
- Excellent understanding of Inbound marketing methodologies and a good understanding of the SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing landscape (Hubspot certified desirable).
- A good technical understanding of website build methods.
- Strong communication skills including high-level presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to make sound and logical decisions and choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation.
- A passion for digital and an ability to communicate and enthuse others with that passion.
- Ability to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment which may include dealing with difficult customers and balancing competing priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to travel to maintain contact with present customers attending sales and administrative meetings and training.