We have been very busy here at Prodo and we have eight new faces for you to meet! Let’s hear it for the newest members of our team👏…
PPC & SEO Executive, Dan
Joining our Inbound team, Dan will play a key role in auditing, setting up and optimising our clients’ PPC and SEO campaigns.
Dan’s fun facts:
- Is a huge music fan and loves going to as many gigs as he can - with always at least one in the calendar!
- Is a Stoke City supporter
- Avid PlayStation gamer
Content Executives, Gill and Victoria
Gill and Victoria will be creating powerful, exciting content to support the Inbound team to produce top-quality, SEO-driven inbound marketing campaigns.
Gill’s fun facts:
- Loves travel and experiencing new places - her fave place to visit was Tokyo
- Is a fan of live entertainment - music, plays, all of it!
- Enjoys watching dark/spooky films and TV - anything with a twist you don’t see coming is a huge plus!
Victoria’s fun facts:
- Owns a tortoise called Herman
- Huge music fan - especially Metal
- Loves films and going to the cinema
Next, we have...
Project Manager, Catrinel
Joining our Delivery Studio, Catrinel will work alongside this talented workforce to ensure clients’ projects are fulfilled so that we can continue delivering industry-leading digital projects for our clients.
Catrinel’s fun facts:
- Started a Green Political Party in Romania and was kicked out of a UN Conference
- Owns a cat called Narla
- Is an avid reader
Senior Account Manager, Joanne
Joining Prodo’s team of Account Managers, Joanne will manage exceptional client relationships, as well as supporting them through website builds, marketing campaigns and much, much more.
Joanne’s fun facts:
- Started out as a professional dancer - dancing all over the world
- Has acted in Film and TV
- Was in the original line up of Atomic Kitten but left not long before they were signed! (You can still hear her vocals on some early tracks though!)
We’re on a roll...
Technical Digital Strategists, Ash and Tia
Ash and Tia have joined our Inbound team to create data-driven, strategic communications and marketing campaigns to allow us to continue to accelerate growth and transformation for our clients.
Ash’s fun facts:
- Our very own self-proclaimed ‘living Rapunsel’ - with impressive dreads he’s been cultivating for 14 years and counting!
- Loves music and also runs his own company - putting on gigs and working in the music industry with the likes of Muse, Rod Stewart and the Spice Girls
- The second of our tortoise owners here - Ash’s is named Orestes
Tia’s fun facts:
- Grew up in the UAE for 6 years, just an hour away from Dubai
- Is a huge history buff and loves settling down to watch a good archaeological documentary
- If she could interview one person, dead or alive, she would choose Marilyn Monroe to find out the REAL facts surrounding her death 🤔
Last, but certainly not least
Account Executive, Charlotte
Charlotte will be working with our talented team of Account Managers and will be helping to continue building remarkable relationships with our clients.
Charlotte’s fun facts:
- Is a professionally-trained dancer and has performed in full productions on cruise ships and all over the world
- Owns a Cavapoo named Ralphie who is her best friend
- Loves the thrill of a good crime drama like Line of Duty or The Missing - but no true stories (they creep her out too much!)
So, there you have it - the eight new friendly faces here at Prodo! We’re so pleased to welcome each and every one of them to our Prodo family!
If you’d like to become part of our top team, or you know someone who would be a great fit - head to our careers page!