Wondering whether HubSpot is the right software to help you build your inbound marketing campaigns? Well, if you want to create content, optimise for search engines, share on social media and engage with prospects via landing pages, call to actions, personalised emails and websites – they’re your solution. Since 2006, HubSpot has been focussed on transforming the way businesses market, stepping away from the more interruptive and disruptive methods of days gone by.
HubSpot helps businesses create and manage inbound campaigns by attracting strangers who are at the very beginning of their buying journey, potentially before they even know that they needed your solution. As a CRM, CMS and marketing platform, HubSpot helps you turn traffic into leads by identifying and then nurturing them through the buyer’s journey, as well as helping you to offer ongoing support.
1. Sales, marketing, customer service… everything’s in one place, who doesn’t love to do a job with ease? Well, HubSpot gives you all of the tools to do just that. The user-friendly, FREE CRM allows you to log every single activity with each individual customer in real-time and simply organise your sales and marketing efforts. HubSpot CRM automates routine tasks and makes your sales pipeline clear and easy to follow. Having access to this alongside customer interactions encourages them to be used together, organising, tracking and nurturing your leads and customers with real data to understand their journey with you.
2. The HubSpot CMS has SEO tools built-in, meaning you have the ability to identify keywords to optimise and create content specifically led by search metrics, as well as the tools to track inbound links to your site, discover new link building opportunities and find areas of improvement across all pages of your website. There’s plenty of integrated tools that help you tackle SEO, including straightforward meta inputs, editable Robots.txt file and a dynamic xml sitemap, whilst user-experience tools like A/B testing and universal browser support give an added SEO boost.
3. Get social! In today’s marketing world, social media is at the forefront of every inbound marketing strategy. Keeping a consistent brand image, engaging with prospects and monitoring results can be quite a task to keep up with. However, with HubSpot, you can do all of this and more with their built-in social tool. The biggest advantage of using HubSpot is being able to schedule content ahead of time and view it in the content calendar function, providing better visibility of your upcoming activity.
4. HubSpot’s email marketing tool is an effective way to reach out to potential customers, allowing you to start nurturing them down the funnel with the right kind of content for their current stage with automated workflows doing all of the hard work for you. When a lead reaches a particular stage of their journey, you can trigger highly-specific content for maximum conversion potential. This year, HubSpot introduced the new email drag-and-drop function, making the design process for creating professional, streamlined and responsive emails much easier and more flexible.
5. The support network. For free users, the HubSpot community is available, allowing other HubSpot users, partners and employees to share their insight and advice. For paying HubSpot customers, phone, online chat and email support is available, as well as technical consulting and quick responses to raised tickets from dedicated internal teams.
6. In-house reporting. One of the key components of an inbound marketing campaign is measuring how well it’s worked and developing new iterations to evolve the campaign through learnings. With HubSpot’s analytics tool, you can discover the performance of your entire funnel with built-in reports and dashboards for data-driven insight, right from acquisition to close.
7. Did you know that Google now includes site load time in their search algorithm? You need to make sure your page speed is fast to ensure a higher search ranking. With this in mind, HubSpot focussed their efforts on improving the site load speed for their CMS, which now ranks above Wordpress, Drupal and Joomia, making sure it delivers a competitive performance available across the market today.
Thinking about giving inbound marketing a go? Be sure to download our free eBook - 12 Steps to Planning Your First Inbound Marketing Campaign, laying out the foundations for a successful set up.