Why Use Eye Tracking?
We use Eye Tracking as a tool to help us find out more about
what your customers are genuinely doing on your site. The primary
focus for site owners should be the user experience, as this will
ultimately lead to the highest possible conversion levels.
|Eye Tracking allows us to observe thought processes not
recognised by the user and consequently are not vocalised, giving
you an even deeper insight into your users. The results are
objective, unbiased and quantifiable.
|With many of our Eye Tracking studies we play the Eye Tracking
back to the user (it's known as Retrospective Think Aloud). This
acts as a visual cue to the user, and they passionately talk about
what they were thinking at the time. This allows us to conduct
studies in a very natural way.
We use Eye Tracking technology as a tool to allow us to observe
users carrying out natural tasks and measure engagement. Our
methodology is unique because we use Eye Tracking to discover true
usability findings without inferring what the user did.
By conducting Eye Tracking research we can confidently
answer the following questions:-
- Are people looking where you want them to look?
- How is the attention and action divided between different
elements of your site?
- What important call to actions do not receive appropriate
- What do people waste too much attention on?
- Do any pages contain deadwood elements that divert the
attention from a call to action or sale.
- How do people move across the pages over time?
- Do different demographic groups look at your site
- How easy do users find the purchasing funnel?
"Our unique Eye Tracking methodology can offer unique insight into how visitors are genuinely experience your website"